HOW TO REPLACE SEAL PUMP GEJLUK
Still talking about an air rifle. On this occasion I would like to share tips on how to replace seal pump gejluk. If you found your gun was leaking at the pump because the seal was torn . Or because the seal was cracked and you could replace it by yourself without going to the service point. It’s normal fir a man-made object to get damage if it’s been used for a long time.
This tip on how to replace seal pump gejluk can be applied to other gun rifles as well. It does not have to be Pare’s products. Because indeed the average component of the coil is the same. But before replacing it needs to be considered the size of the pump seal. Make sure to use the recommended and suitable seal. For how to unload it. You can follow the steps to change the seal of the pump as follows.
- Mini screwdriver
- Seal pump
- Cleaning clotch
The way to break it is quite easy and does not require expensive special equipment. Here is how to replace seal pump :
- Exhaust the wind. Make sure that the wind pressure in the storage tube and pump is exhausted. Because it will be very dangerous if the tube is still filled with pressure when dismantling the tube. The worst effect if you forget to exhaust the wind is the components can be thrown to people around the demolition location. You really have to be careful.
- Open the pump cap back cover.
- Remove the rear cap of the pump pipe.
- Remove spring pump.
- Remove needle valve pump.
- Replace seal pump.
- Replace the pump components. Make sure it’s not wrong and upside down.
It’s easy isn’t it ?
Are there any difficulties in dismantling it? If it’s still difficult and confusing. Check out the video below.