HOW TO REPLACE SEAL TUBE GEJLUK
Some of us might be curious on how to replace the tube seal when the gun shot is leaking. Or the wind does not enter when pumped. On this occasion, I would like to share about how to replace seal tube gejluk. Don’t forget to prepare the equipment bro, before we start to dismantle it. So that when you unload it. You can immediately select it without having to find another tool.
Okay, let’s prepare the tolls and materials as follows :
- Allen splanner
- Tube seal set
- Tube nippes
- Lubricating oil
After the tools and materials are ready. Let’s begin dismantling the air rifle. Do you know the component’s name? If you don’t. Check the picture below or check the previous post about the gejluk air rifle component.
The names of the components above are common names and I often use them to refer to the components. But don’t be surprised if sometimes different places have different terms. No biggo and don’t be dizzy, the important thing is we know the point.
As for how to replace seal tube gejluk as follow :
- Clear the wind. Make sure the wind pressure is completely exhausted before being dismantled because when the tube still contains wind pressure and is disassembled it is very risky that the component will be thrown about the person and can explode.
- Remove the rifle butt. Remove the bolt that is attached below the butt.
- Remove the trigger
- Remove the rear pipe cap
- Release the spring and bat
- Remove the bolt from the hoist
- Remove the hoists using bicycle spoke
- Remove needle valve and spring
- Replace needle valve and seals
In dismantling the most important thing to watch out for is to make sure before the air rifle is dismantled, the air pressure is empety.
Okay, goog luck. Hopefully this article can be useful.